Contract Administration & Closeout
After contract award, D2DInc assists in the administration of all contracts and task orders. We use the Agency’s contract filing system to input all contract information, track expiration and option period exercise dates, and keep all relevant information in a central location. We prepare all contract correspondence and other documentation during the life of the contract.
We review contractor requests for contract modifications, and work with the Agency program office to determine the reasonableness and feasibility of the request. For those modifications desired by the program office, we will prepare and send a change order to the contractor, evaluate its proposed equitable adjustment, and prepare the modification documentation.
Once a task order or contract has been completed, we manage the close-out of the contract to ensure all items in the close-out checklist are completed in accordance with FAR 4.804-5.
- Set Up & Maintain Contract Files
- Review Modification Requests
- Review Invoices & Track Against Contract Budgets
- Monitor Deliverable Submission
- Review Contract Files for Inclusion of All Required Documents
- Verify Proper Disposition of Government-Furnished Property & Equipment
- Ensure Subcontracts are Settled by Prime
- Ensure Completion of Contract Audit (if cost-type contract)
- Review Contract Funds Status to Determine Excess Funds to be De-Obligated
For more information, please contact Molly Gimmel at 301.657.4440 ext 112 or contact us.